- Follow your doctor's advice.
- Eat a variety of healthy foods. Don't let yourself burn out by eating only a few foods over and over. Variety is key!
- Check your blood sugar regularly and adjust your diet accordingly if needed.
- Taking your medications as prescribed (including at the right time!).
- Increase your physical activity. Activity is import in blood sugar control.
- Lose weight if your doctor tells you to. You CAN do it!
Friday, September 6, 2013
SIMPLE WAYS TO CONTROL DIABETES
Studies have shown that controlling your diabetes (controlling blood glucose) will lower your chances of diabetic complications. Here are some simple ways to help you keep your blood glucose under control: