Monday, September 14, 2026

BANANA TEA FOR BLOATING

This information caught my attention because I had never heard of banana tea, have you? The more I read about this, the more I realized we are definitely coming into the time of year where this information might come in handy. Fall and Winter are seasons where we do a lot of snacking. Whether it is in front of the TV watching sports, attending seasonal parties, etc, we are often snacking on salty snacks. Think popcorn, pretzels, etc. If you wake up the next morning bloated, especially in the belly area, you may want to try Banana Tea. Below is the information for making this remedy.

1 unpeeled organic banana, I would wash this thing well

3 cups water

Cut the ends off the banana and discard (do not peel the banana)

Place the water and banana in a pan and bring to a boil. Boil for 15 minutes. Stain 1 cup of the liquid in a cup and sip.

Research shows the potassium counteracts the built-up sodium that causes retention, flushing excess fluids to relieve swelling in under an hour.

Well, there you have it, folks. I am so happy I was able to introduce you to this new morning brew. You can let me know how it works!! Actually, banana peel tea is touted in some circles as containing several medicinal benefits other than the bloating mentioned here.

file photo for reference only


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.